Meet the World’s Worst Detectives…
Shane Black’s incredible The Nice Guys swaggers in UK cinemas Friday 3, June and to celebrate we are offering you the chance to win a fantastic The Nice Guys t-shirt!
“The Nice Guys” takes place in 1970s Los Angeles, when down-on-his-luck private eye Holland March (Gosling) and hired enforcer Jackson Healy (Crowe) must work together to solve the case of a missing girl and the seemingly unrelated death of a porn star. During their investigation, they uncover a shocking conspiracy that reaches up to the highest circles of power.
The film also stars young actress Angourie Rice, Matt Bomer (the Magic Mike films, HBO’s The Normal Heart), Margaret Qualley (HBO’s The Leftovers), Keith David (TV’s Community) and Oscar winner Kim Basinger (L.A. Confidential).
Shane Black directed the film from an original screenplay he wrote with Anthony Bagarozzi. Joel Silver (“Non-Stop,” “The Matrix” films, the “Sherlock Holmes” films) produced the film under his Silver Pictures banner. Ken Kao, Hal Sadoff, Alex Walton and Michael J. Malone served as executive producers.
The behind-the-scenes creative team included Oscar-winning director of photography Philippe Rousselot (“A River Runs Through It,” the “Sherlock Holmes” films), production designer Richard Bridgland (“Serena,” “Unknown”), editor Joel Negrón (“21 Jump Street,” “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”), and costume designer Kym Barrett (“The Matrix” films, “The Amazing Spider-Man”). The score was composed by John Ottman (“X-Men: Days of Future Past”) & David Buckley (TV’s “The Good Wife”).
A Silver Pictures Production in association with Waypoint Entertainment, “The Nice Guys” will be released in the UK on June 3, 2016 by Icon Film Distribution.
For your chance to win one of ten shirts just answer the following question:
Who stars in The Nice Guys as Jackson Healy?
COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR ANSWER OR TWEET @WMMOWWebsite TO ENTER!
The Nice Guys opens nationwide across the UK on 3 June 2016
For more information on the film, please visit www.NiceGuysMovie.co.uk
The Nice Guys Twitter | https://twitter.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Facebook | www.facebook.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Instagram | www.instagram.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes 3rd JUNE
- Open to UK residents only
- We Make Movies On Weekends (10 Shirts) and Cineworld Rugby (5 shirts) is the competition promoter
- Prize for 10 winners = 1 x The Nice Guys t-shirt
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- Winners will be picked and contacted by the site.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publishing. Should prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstance, Icon Film Distribution reserves the right to vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternatives.
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions